Kore EDC gun belts feature a 10” virtually indestructible, hidden track with 40+ size positions to adjust with. Now you can precisely adjust your gun belt in small 1/4” increments for a perfect fit. It's the ultimate concealed carry belt for work, play, the range, or even out on the town.
All our gun belts (leather & tactical) feature our Proprietary Reinforced Power-Core™ center. This unique blend makes our belts sturdy and stiff enough to support your firearm and gear without any sag, yet flexible enough to sit, walk, or move in all day. It's the most secure, comfortable gun belt you will ever wear.
EDC Leather & Tactical Gun Belts are 1.5" wide and 5 mm thick, and designed for IWB, OWB and Appendix carry situations. EDC Belts come in regular sizes (24" to 54") and XL sizes to fit waist up to 72". Check sizes when ordering.
Buckles are constructed of either high-grade, zinc alloy, with an electroplated gunmetal or black powder-coat finish, or solid stainless steel (all contain nickel). The buckle mechanism features our Kore-designed and patented, spring-loaded system that's durable, reliable, and won't stick.
Buckles enlist the use of 2 set screws (M4 x 7 mm length), and a row of teeth, to securely hold the belts into the buckles. This upgraded system is extremely secure. An Allen wrench is included (2 mm).
Includes X1 Style Gun Buckle & Brown Top Grain Leather Reinforced Belt [hex wrench & set screws]
- Best fitting, most comfortable EDC gun belt you’ll ever wear. Precise, secure fit provides a smooth, fast draw every time.
- NO Belt Holes. Instead Kore concealed carry belts use a hidden track with 40+ sizing positions, that adjusts ¼” at a time. It's 800% more adjustable vs. traditional gun belt with holes.
- Designed to support small to medium weight firearms (4 lbs. max). Classic subtle buckle designs, because no one needs to know you’re carrying.
- Top Grain Leather with our proprietary Reinforced Power-Core™ center for support & stiffness. Buckle styles differ but mechanism and function is the same.
- Leather Gun Belts are 1.5" wide and One-Size to fit any waist size from 24” up to 44” (XL up to 54"). Belt is secured to buckle using large teeth clamp and 2 set screws with hex wrench (included).
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee & 1-Year Warranty with Patented technology. Interchangeable with all Kore X-series gun belts & buckles – NOT fashion belts.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Gun belts are ONE-SIZE and FIT ANY WAIST from 24” up to 44" [XL & Tactical belts up to 54"]
Here’s how to trim your new belt for a perfect fit. It’s easy and only takes a minute to do.
- On the back of the belt we printed a sizing ruler. Locate your pant size on the ruler - ADD 4 inches and CUT - using sharp, heavy-duty scissors.
- For example, if your pant size is 32” – cut the belt at 36” mark. If your pant size is is close to the maximum – do NOT cut the belt. Proceed to step 3.
- Using the wrench that is included, loosen the screws on the back of the buckle.
- Insert cut or blunt end of belt into buckle teeth and clamp down firmly. It’s OK to use force if needed (use tabletop for leverage) - the buckle won’t break.
- Tighten the screws until they are flush with the buckle. You will get resistance.
- Feed belt around your waist (L to R), thru buckle and the first belt loop. Pull until belt feels snug.
- Ideally, your belt tip should extend beyond the first belt loop by 2-3 inches. If your belt is too long – just remove the buckle and trim off one inch at a time until the desired length is achieved. Cut with Caution.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee & 1-Year Warranty with Patented technology. Interchangeable with all Kore X-series gun belts & buckles – NOT with fashion belts.