Kore EDC gun belts feature a 10” virtually indestructible, hidden track with 40+ size positions to adjust with. Now you can precisely adjust your gun belt in small 1/4” increments for a perfect fit. It's the ultimate concealed carry belt for work, play, the range, or even out on the town.
All our gun belts (leather & tactical) feature our Proprietary Reinforced Power-Core™ center. This unique blend makes our belts sturdy and stiff enough to support your firearm and gear without any sag, yet flexible enough to sit, walk, or move in all day. It's the most secure, comfortable gun belt you will ever wear.
EDC Leather & Tactical Gun Belts are 1.5" wide and 5 mm thick, and designed for IWB, OWB and Appendix carry situations. EDC Belts come in regular sizes (24" to 54") and XL sizes to fit waist up to 72". Check sizes when ordering.
Buckles are constructed of either high-grade, zinc alloy, with an electroplated gunmetal or black powder-coat finish, or solid stainless steel (all contain nickel). The buckle mechanism features our Kore-designed and patented, spring-loaded system that's durable, reliable, and won't stick.
Buckles enlist the use of 2 set screws (M4 x 7 mm length), and a row of teeth, to securely hold the belts into the buckles. This upgraded system is extremely secure. An Allen wrench is included (2 mm).
Includes X5 Style Gun Buckle & Black Tactical Reinforced Belt [+1 belt keeper, hex wrench & set screws]
- KORE Tactical belts are constructed to support small to full-size firearms, magazines, and additional gear. Tactical belts are 2X’s as stiff as our leather gun belts.
- Best fitting, the most durable tactical belt you’ll ever wear. Precise, secure fit provides a smooth, fast draw every time.
- NO Belt Holes. Instead, Kore concealed carry belts use a hidden track with 40+ sizing points, to adjust ¼” at a time. Result = 800% more adjustable vs. traditional gun belt.
- Nylon Web outer layer, Super-Fiber inner lining with proprietary Reinforced Power-Core™ center (Rated to 500 lbs.). Belts are very durable & stiff enough to support small to heavyweight holsters, firearms, magazines, etc. (8 lbs. max). Classic buckle designs are available because no one needs to know you’re carrying.
- Tactical Belts are 1.5" wide and One-Size to fit any waist from 24” up to 54".
- The belt is secured to buckle using large teeth clamp & 2 set screws with hex wrench (included).
- Includes matching Belt Keeper to keep the tip of your belt secure against your waist.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Gun belts are ONE-SIZE and FIT ANY WAIST from 24” up to 44" [XL & Tactical belts up to 54"]
Here’s how to trim your new belt for a perfect fit. It’s easy and only takes a minute to do.
- On the back of the belt we printed a sizing ruler. Locate your pant size on the ruler - ADD 4 inches and CUT - using sharp, heavy-duty scissors.
- For example, if your pant size is 32” – cut the belt at 36” mark. If your pant size is is close to the maximum – do NOT cut the belt. Proceed to step 3.
- Using the wrench that is included, loosen the screws on the back of the buckle.
- Insert cut or blunt end of belt into buckle teeth and clamp down firmly. It’s OK to use force if needed (use tabletop for leverage) - the buckle won’t break.
- Tighten the screws until they are flush with the buckle. You will get resistance.
- Feed belt around your waist (L to R), thru buckle and the first belt loop. Pull until belt feels snug.
- Ideally, your belt tip should extend beyond the first belt loop by 2-3 inches. If your belt is too long – just remove the buckle and trim off one inch at a time until the desired length is achieved. Cut with Caution.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee & 1-Year Warranty with Patented technology. Interchangeable with all Kore X-series gun belts & buckles – NOT with fashion belts.